Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our trip to Indiana

Our trip to Indiana was a lot of fun, We visited with Bo & Sam, our new Cousin Baby Jacob, Drew( who was at school when we took these pictures), Mimi, Aunt Katie and Robin. we had a good time visiting with everyone. Quinn and Gavin did not seem to mind the cold, except when it was time to go outside neither of them was too thrilled on putting on coats! I flew home with the boys on Tuesday, luckily there was an extra seat on the plane next to me for Gavin! I was pleasantly surprised on our plane, they were both very good boys! AS we were taking off I said to both boys this should be fun, I look over at Gavin he has both hands up saying wheeeee! What a trooper!


2 comments:

Robin said...

Bo had fun with the boys.

Anonymous said...

Good post.